On this day November 15, 2020, 5 Covid 19 death reported today in Sri Lanka. 54th, 55th, 56th, 57th, and 58th death reported today. Therefore, this makes the 43rd Covid 19 death report in Sri Lanka for the last month.
However, from the start of November month, thirty-eight dead reporters so far in Sri Lanka.
The Health Authority said
- The 54-year-old male from Colombo 13, passed away at the National hospital. These records as the 54th Covid death.
- The 39-year-old male from Colombo 15, passed away at Homagama Hospital. These record as the 55th Covid death.
- The 88-year-old male from Colombo 12, passed away while admitting to the National hospital. These record as the 56th Covid death.
- The 79-year-old male from Colombo 8, passed away at home. These record as the 57th Covid death.
- The 88-year-old male from Colombo 13, passed away while admitting to the National hospital. These record as the 58th Covid death.
Covid 19 Deaths in 2020
21st – November 01
22nd, 23rd – November 03
24th – November 04
25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, and 29th – November 05
30th – November 06
31st, 32nd, 33rd, and 34th – November 07
35th – November 08
36th – November 09
37th, 38th, 39th, 40th, and 41st – November 10
42nd, 43rd, 44th, 45th, and 46th – November 11
47th and 48th – November 12
49th, 50th, 51st, 52nd, and 53rd – November 13
54th, 55th, 56th, 57th, and 58th – November 15