On this day November 17, 2020, 5 Covid 19 death reported today in Sri Lanka. 62nd, 63rd, 64th, 65th, and 66th death reported today. Therefore, this makes the 51st Covid 19 death report in Sri Lanka for the last month.
However, from the start of November month, forty-six dead reporters so far in Sri Lanka.
The Health Authority said
- The 65-year-old male from Colombo 10, passed away while admitting to the Welikanda hospital. These records as the 62nd Covid death.
- The 69-year-old female from Rathmalana passed away at home. These record as the 63rd Covid death.
- The 71-year-old female from Kirulapone passed away at home. These record as the 64th Covid death.
- The 81-year-old female from Colombo 02, passed away at the National hospital. These record as the 65th Covid death.
- The 82-year-old male from Dematagoda passed away while admitting to the National hospital. These record as the 66th Covid death.
Covid 19 Deaths in 2020
21st – November 01
22nd, 23rd – November 03
24th – November 04
25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, and 29th – November 05
30th – November 06
31st, 32nd, 33rd, and 34th – November 07
35th – November 08
36th – November 09
37th, 38th, 39th, 40th, and 41st – November 10
42nd, 43rd, 44th, 45th, and 46th – November 11
47th and 48th – November 12
49th, 50th, 51st, 52nd, and 53rd – November 13
54th, 55th, 56th, 57th, and 58th – November 15
59th, 60th, and 61st – November 16
62nd, 63rd, 64th, 65th, and 66th – November 17