Another 4 Covid 19 death reported Today
On this day November 19, 2020, 4 Covid 19 death reported today in Sri Lanka. 70th, 71st, 72nd, and 73rd death reported today. Therefore, this makes the 58th Covid 19 death report in Sri Lanka for the last month.
However, from the start of November month, fifty-three dead reporters so far in Sri Lanka.
The Health Authority said
- The 70-year-old male from Colombo 10, passed away at the National hospital due to Covid 19 related pneumonia. These records as the 70th Covid death.
- The 27-year-old female from Colombo 15, passed away while being treated at IDH hospital due to Covid 19 related liver issues. These record as the 71st Covid death.
- The 59-year-old female from Pokunuwita, Kalutara, passed away at home. These record as the 72nd Covid death.
- The 86-year-old male from Halthota, Kalutara, passed away at home. These record as the 72nd Covid death.
Covid 19 Deaths in 2020
- 21st – November 01
- 22nd, 23rd – November 03
- 24th – November 04
- 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, and 29th – November 05
- 30th – November 06
- 31st, 32nd, 33rd, and 34th – November 07
- 35th – November 08
- 36th – November 09
- 37th, 38th, 39th, 40th, and 41st – November 10
- 42nd, 43rd, 44th, 45th, and 46th – November 11
- 47th and 48th – November 12
- 49th, 50th, 51st, 52nd, and 53rd – November 13
- 54th, 55th, 56th, 57th, and 58th – November 15
- 59th, 60th, and 61st – November 16
- 62nd, 63rd, 64th, 65th, and 66th – November 17
- 67th, 68th, and 69th – November 18
- 70th, 71st, 72nd, and 73rd – November 19