3 Covid 19 death reported Today
On this day November 23, 2020, 3 Covid 19 death reported today in Sri Lanka. 88th, 89th, and 90th death reported today. Therefore, this makes the 74th Covid 19 death report in Sri Lanka for the last two months.
However, from the start of November month, seventy dead reporters so far in Sri Lanka.
The Health Authority said
- The 86-year-old female from Heiyanthuduwa passed away at the IDH hospital due to Covid 19 related pneumonia. She was passed away on November 22, 2020. These records as the 88th Covid death.
- The 60-year-old male from Colombo 15, Mattakkuliya, passed away at the Homagama hospital. He was passed away on November 23, 2020. These record as the 89th Covid death.
- The 60-year-old female from Colombo 14, passed away at the National Hospital. She was passed away on November 23, 2020. These record as the 90th Covid death.
Covid 19 Deaths in 2020
- 21st – November 01
- 22nd, 23rd – November 03
- 24th – November 04
- 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, and 29th – November 05
- 30th – November 06
- 31st, 32nd, 33rd, and 34th – November 07
- 35th – November 08
- 36th – November 09
- 37th, 38th, 39th, 40th, and 41st – November 10
- 42nd, 43rd, 44th, 45th, and 46th – November 11
- 47th and 48th – November 12
- 49th, 50th, 51st, 52nd, and 53rd – November 13
- 54th, 55th, 56th, 57th, and 58th – November 15
- 59th, 60th, and 61st – November 16
- 62nd, 63rd, 64th, 65th, and 66th – November 17
- 67th, 68th, and 69th – November 18
- 70th, 71st, 72nd, and 73rd – November 19
- 74th – November 20
- 75th, 76th, 77th, 78th, 79th, 80th, 81st, 82nd, and 83rd – November 21
- 84th, 85th, 86th, and 87th – November 22
- 88th, 89th, and 90th – November 23