22500+ Covid 19 patients in Sri Lanka
On this day 25000+ Covid 19 cases pass over in Sri Lanka within new 473 coronavirus patients. With the new 8 covid-19 death reported death toll increases to 107. Total active Covid 19 patients have been exceeded by more than 6,100.
18,700+ covid 19 patients identified from the Divulapitiya and Peliyagoda cluster. Total patients in the hospital have now reached 6,168.
410 Covid 19 patients recovered today and a total of 16,226 recovered in Sri Lanka.
- The 87-year-old female from Colombo 13.
- The 54-year-old female from Dematagoda, Colombo 09.
- The 78-year-old female from Maradana.
- The 36-year-old male from Colombo 15.T
- he 83-year-old male from Colombo 02.
- The 58-year-old female from Colombo 10.
- The 69-year-old male from Colombo 13.
- The 70-year-old male from Welikada Prison.
COVID 19 Cases Overview
Sri Lanka COVID 19 Cases Overview In 27-11-2020
Worldwide COVID 19 Cases Overview In 27-11-2020